At Columbia Pike Family Dentistry, we understand how busy families in Arlington, VA are. We know that you don’t have time in your schedule for unnecessary extra appointments. We also know that you want nothing but the best for your family. That is why we offer a comprehensive range of top quality dental services for patients of all ages.
Putting big smiles on little faces
When it comes to treating children, making oral health fun is serious business. We work to educate children about good hygiene, nutrition, and healthy habits without boring, frightening, or intimidating them. Early dental care can lay the foundation for a person’s lifetime oral health. Unpleasant experiences in childhood can contribute to dental phobia in adulthood. On the other hand, positive experiences and an understanding of oral health can help establish good habits for life.
Customized care for everyone
Every person is unique, with individual dental needs. Factors that affect your oral health and dental care include:
- Age – Every stage of life brings unique challenges, from early oral development to the increased risk of gum disease in mature adults.
- Disease – Diabetes, HIV, chronic dry mouth, and many other health conditions have an impact on your oral health. Extra dental cleanings, special mouth rinses, nutritional guidance, and other measures may be needed to avoid cavities and gum disease.
- Medication – Certain prescriptions increase a person’s susceptibility to infection or decay, and some medicines cause dry mouth as a side effect.
- Mobility – Injuries or health conditions such as severe arthritis can make simple tasks like brushing and flossing nearly impossible. We can recommend appropriate techniques, and helpful tools to make this process easier. We may also recommend more frequent dental cleanings.
- Esthetics – We perform all dental procedures with an artistic flair for a natural looking result. We also offer a full range of cosmetic dentistry procedures, so that you can truly love your smile. Cosmetic work is highly personalized, because each person has a unique concept of ideal beauty.
- Lifestyle – We strive to schedule appointments at your convenience, and help you develop an oral hygiene routine that works for you.
Call 571-312-4111 and schedule an appointment at Columbia Pike Family Dentistry today.