One of the most commonly utilized restorations in the Arlington area for patients who need to restore and repair their smile is all porcelain dental crowns. They are used for protection and restoration of natural teeth, as well as to hide cosmetic imperfections. These restorations are made using molds of the natural tooth and are custom-fabricated to blend in with a patient’s existing teeth. This ensures integration into the dental arch without standing out as noticeable dental work.
Dr. Goel and the team of Columbia Pike Dentistry use all porcelain crowns as an alternative to other materials such as metal or porcelain fused to metal. There are many benefits to having pure porcelain restorations completed.
- Porcelain is a beautiful material that closely mimics the appearance of natural tooth enamel.
- Porcelain is strong and can withstand chewing and biting forces.
- Porcelain is biocompatible with the body.
- Porcelain is more aesthetic than metal crowns.
- Porcelain is easy to bond over the natural tooth.
- Porcelain is resistant to staining and discoloration.
- Porcelain does not cause dark discoloration at the gumline as metal can.
- Porcelain can last many years with proper care and maintenance.
Dr. Goel of Columbia Pike Dentistry believes in using all porcelain dental crowns for Arlington area patients because of these many advantages. He works with patients every day who want to improve and restore their smiles with natural-looking restorations that are meant to last many years. Porcelain is just one of many materials used in dentistry but is highly recommended when patients are seeking cosmetic solutions for repair of their natural tooth or teeth.
If you are looking for a quality dental team in the Arlington area who provides a wide selection of restorative solutions, now is the time to contact Columbia Pike Dentistry. Our team works closely with new and existing patients to help them achieve their dental desires within their budget and in a way that is both beautiful and beneficial to their health. Contact our practice today to book a consultation appointment.
Ask us about our other treatments, including: