Conscious Sedation Dentistry Options In Arlington VA
Do you have dental anxiety? Millions of Americans feel anxious about visiting the dentist. They worry that their procedure will be too uncomfortable and that they’ll experience tooth sensitivity.
At Columbia Pike Family Dentistry in Arlington VA, we strive to create the most comfortable environment and experience imaginable. Our doctors are certified to provide our patients with a worry-free experience by utilizing sedation dentistry.
Our sedation dentistry will allow you to:
- Feel relaxed while you let your dental team improve your health and appearance
- Daydream or rest your eyes during your appointment
- Trust your dental team and feel no concern throughout your procedure
- Be free from discomfort and pain
- Complete a long treatment or several treatments all in one visit
- Forget the details of the appointment
- Feel that the appointment passes quickly
We provide two sedation dentistry options so that our Arlington VA patients can pick which method is best for them. The conscious sedation techniques we offer are:
- Nitrous Oxide Sedation | Breathing in nitrous oxide will help you feel at ease during your appointment. You will breathe the nitrous oxide in through a mask that is placed over your nose. The nitrous oxide will produce a light, content feeling that will last throughout your time with us.
- Oral Conscious Sedation | Oral conscious sedation just requires taking a pill before your appointment. The anti-anxiety medication will help you feel calm and to know that you will be comfortable during your visit.
Just wish I could pack you guys up and move you to California with me. Thanks for everything!
Both of our options are forms of conscious sedation. Conscious sedation enables you to respond to your dentist’s questions and commands, which makes the procedure easier and faster. At the same time, you will not feel any concern or worry about the procedure.
Come see Dr. Goel or Dr. Kohli to discuss an anxiety-free dental experience. They can help you determine how sedation dentistry can make your time with us easy and relaxing. Call us today to set up your appointment if you are in Rosslyn or Arlington VA!